Monday, October 23, 2006

Die, die. We all pass away.

Bah, so I'm suppose to keep this thing updated am I? What a pile of pants. It wouldn't be so bad but this damn site is damn hard to navigate. Nobody is going to read this stuff anyway. Ah, I better stop moaning before I start writing in Spanish.

Being serious for a minute, I'm actually supposed to be keeping an 'online journal' (read: blog) of my work at Notts Trent Uni. So intstead of having separate blogs... sorry... online journals I'm going to mash them all into Bloggimus Time (that's the amazing name for my blog though I may have to change it to Online Journimus Time.)

So, so the subjects I'm covering at the moment; Direction for Camera and Videogames. Another may be added soonish. Of the two subjects I've already under taken, I've two outstanding projects. Direction invloves working with a pre-written script and first on the task list is to deconstruct an existing script of a film that I *haven't* seen. I've picked David Cronenberg's Crash as it's a film I've always wanted to see and Cronenberg is a favourite of mine. I'll end up putting my opinions of the script on here. I'm looking forward to reading it at least.

The Videogame first project is also an interesting one. I've to make a new card game from a standard 52-card pack. That's something I'll write the results of on here too. I'm probably looking to do a game that makes the players do impressions of farm animals or something.

So that's the exciting list of stuff you can expect on here. Excited? Oh, I'll return to the normal service of writing trash and stories that have no point. And probably experiences with pigeons in supermarkets. Because I can. And no one shall read them. Because no one is going to actively keep checking a blog titled 'Bloggimus Time' written by a nobody. Are they? Who am I speaking to? Right, I'm going to use this place to dump my 'hate-bile.' How are those apples?

¡Sí, quiero matar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home