Ich liebe mein swine
As part of my Videogame project we had an informal seminar in which we played card games. It was pretty cool, I even purcased Top Trump Sharks for the occasion. You can't go wrong with the killers of the deep. Sharks can kill people you know. Though on this the stat ratings did suck. It was all educational, like 'Average Length' and 'Number of Young.' I wanted 'Kill Potential' or 'Child Abduction Possibility.' Throw us a bone Mr Trumps! Anyway, I digress. Top Trumps soon dragged on and a few other games (all of which were aimed at children) also started to bite. Thankfully, I found the site www.pagat.com which featured *loads* of game rules for a stadard deck of cards.
One such game was called 'Pig' and while I'm not going to explain the rules here I do recommend you find it on the Pagat site. It's totally too stoned, Nintendo. And it has definite drinking game potential. Of course, we played not just for fun. We had to consider why games were fun in the first place. It's definitely given me food for thought. I'll divulge more when I've come up with some plans for my own game.
One such game was called 'Pig' and while I'm not going to explain the rules here I do recommend you find it on the Pagat site. It's totally too stoned, Nintendo. And it has definite drinking game potential. Of course, we played not just for fun. We had to consider why games were fun in the first place. It's definitely given me food for thought. I'll divulge more when I've come up with some plans for my own game.
Labels: video games


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home