Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stink on poop

I've got a few animations that are coming up. Hopefully, when I figure a few things out I'll put my previous works on here so the world can judge my innermost feelings. Anyway, I thought I'd just talk about what I put into my animations and the consideration behind them. If anything, this post is just for me so I can refresh stuff in my messy, messy brain now and then.

My law of animals isn't like what you'd find in the real world. It's inconsistent nonsense. Particularly, dogs, pigeons, moths and bears seem to live in equal to humans. Whether it means they can talk or not is a different matter. Though I do think talking animals is sooo Disney. Either way, if they're in an animation of mine they'll be just as important as the human characters. Check www.myspace.com/stinkythedog

Death. I love the finality of death. It really is a supermassive full stop on the miserable sentence that is life. I think a fair few of my characters are dead/dying/facing some serious smackdown. Often, it's just an extreme metaphor for bad situations or the only way out of one. Other times, its just so I can see the audience's faces when someone gets dropped. PROPER.

I think I'm going to come back to writing more of these as I have a few more that probably need thinking about. Plus, its getting far too serious for Bloggimus Time. Right, I'm going to give it a stupid title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home