I've branded my blogs like a fat cow who dreams of escape.
Check this you cows, I've figured out how to put labels on my blogs (yes, I realise now how simple it is) so navigating this lovely page is easier. So, so far I've got the following labels;
direction, 3D animation, video games,
So any relevant lecturers can find their lovely work like an owl wearing night vision goggles looking for really warm mice. How's that sound? Try not to miss my none labeled stuff though, it's probably more interesting in the first place. Ooh!
direction, 3D animation, video games,
So any relevant lecturers can find their lovely work like an owl wearing night vision goggles looking for really warm mice. How's that sound? Try not to miss my none labeled stuff though, it's probably more interesting in the first place. Ooh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home