Monday, January 22, 2007

Introducing: After Death

Still holding? I figured out how to post! (Thanks Henry, check his video entry.)



Okay, that's After Death. The guy dies, upsetting his dog. Spits out an egg, which turns out to be a representation of his little soul (aww!) Which turns out to be a very small part of the old doggy. Repeat. I took inspiration from the quote "Time is not important, only life." Deep.

What I tried to do was work with time on the initial audio, the ticking clock. In mentioning that, I originally wanted to have imagery of a clock face but, when the sound of ticking is just as recognisable, it wasn't necessary. The dog was added to lighten the mood a little - the grim reaper scene seems umm... a bit grim. The audio track is also quite foreboding to boot.

Oi oi! That's that done. Now, expect a few more videos to arrive in here and spice this place up like the bottom of a bag of McCoy Crisps. Steak flavour. Keep busy you cow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Sanders said...

Love the technique, specially when the eyes fade into a blob and then back into the dog again. Love your surreal Stuff.

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home