Friday, November 17, 2006

Who will survive and what will be left of them?

It's another one of those to do lists again. Damn, I've a lot on.

Right, my direction is going okay though I should have really started drawing the character parts in Flash by now. Now my storyboard is looking good and everything. Speaking of which I'll probably scan a few photies of it to put in here. This page is looking a little dark, it could do with the brightening up. Oh, I found a copy of Cronenberg's Crash the other day, I'll pick it up for the weekend and see if it turned out the way I imagined.

Videogames; my card game (now called 'Beans') needs for serious playtesting. Though it has potential so I'm hoping it'll be worth the time.

Animation, well I'm still really not confident with 3Ds Max but I've timetable myself sometime on the uni computers to try to catch up - I'd did a presentation on my first project the other day. It went really well, I hope I can keep up the pace.

At the moment of typing, I'm about to go to web design class. We've a project making a ad banner. Something I haven't seen since getting Firefox 2. Anyway, I appreciate the learning behind it so I'll treat it with as much respect as my other projects - despite not been able to get graded on it. It's important because, as a side project for my Japanese class, I want to try and make a website on basic learning of the language. Principally, it's for me. I figure, if I'm actively doing work in my Japanese other than revising from text books I'll come on stronger. But I have in mind that I could get some advertisement revenue or something. (Hey, I've got to make some cash some where.) As you can guess, I'm pretty confident about the idea. It is one of those Dragon's Den moments for me. I'll keep this blog updated on its progress anyway.

I'm trying to think if I'm missing anything out... I probably am. I mentioned Salvador earlier? That's a non-uni project under wraps. I just wish I had more time for it. I think I'll be able to get some money for it. Hey, I'm not getting a proper job okay? So stop judging me. I hate bar work. I hate hard work. And jobs that robots can do. That's what robots are for.

Take it uneasy, you cows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home