Monday, December 18, 2006

Like a tall novelist, who uses unpublished books for a seat.

Okay, Christmas has creped up on us like a 4 stone stalker trained by a ninja. As such, I've been so damn busy with both uni work and Christmas preparations I dare say I've neglected this blog like a homeless three-legged, bald dog. Who smells bad. And hates people. So, I've built up a lot of work that needs to be put on here. Like a lazy builder, who has constantly had a delivery of bricks and has just left them 'on the side.' Creating a small tower of bricks. Or something.

Okay, enough of the crap metaphors; they're crap. I won't do anymore. Here is what has happened (in robot-like grammar): my card game is totally finished. My 3D animation is finished. I've taken on a project involving the creation of an animation for a internet-based student quiz show. I've made head way on Clown; with a few more seminar exercises completed. I took a Japanese language test. I think I did really badly.

He is whats due to be posted: my card game in detail. My 3D animation. Details of the quiz show intro. My Clown seminar exercises. And maybe a little drawing of me, unhappy after screwing up my Japanese test.

I'll put these things on (and more!) over this week as I don't want to fill the page up all at once like an overzealous farmer who is about to enter his prize cow into a local fare and intends to force feed the already fat heifer on the meat of her fallen sisters.

...sorry. I said I wouldn't. If I do any more I'll take my own life.

One last thing; I really wish I knew basic html. I'm not certain on how to put stuff like videos on here. I'm guessing its similar to pictures and stuff but thats a chore for me at the best of times. My first post, Me, Mothy and the Bear, has bits missing due to my lack of html knowledge. At least, I'm picking it up. So please don't think this page is boring because I haven't made it look sexy. If I could I'd make this page sexy like a fashion design who has...*dies*

1 Comments:

Blogger joolsayodeji said...

hi,
loved the meaty metaphors. continue. revive like lazarus, or the terminator or one of those such things.

why not check out tutorials on the vlp. check out software tutorials link, then go to programming. lots of online guides there. you'll find a series of quicktime video tutorials clip. really useful resource. or get a book. you used to be able to get a really cheap HTML book from Maplins. so check that out rather than going to waterstones et al.

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home