Friday, February 08, 2008

'Til all are one.

It's over. Bloggimus Time is truly done for now. But wait! What's that? A new dawn for Bloggimus Time in the form of Bloggimus Time v2.0!? That's right, I've moved on to a new blog site. And I have to say, Wordpress.com seems like a quality blog tool. Better than this filthy old taffer anyway.

So parting is such sweet sorrow and all that jazz. All my new posts are going to happen on Bloggimus 2 now (I feel such a geek now I've named it v2.0, dear me.)

Anyway, I thought I'd leave with some famous last words or something. Looking through Wikiquote, I found an entry for Edward John Smith, Captain of the Titanic and product of God's city: Stoke-on-Trent. The entry led to his Wikipedia page, and in a bid to prove Wikipedia's greatness of a reference tool; it lists a few unsourced accounts of his last words. They range from 'Be British boys, be British!' to 'Everyman for himself!' One one hand, I have this vision of a true gentleman staring death in the face armed only his stiff upper lip.

On the other, I've this image of a panicking crazy clambering over men, women and children to get to the remaining lifeboats.

Which image would I like Bloggimus Time (1) to be left with I wonder? Here's that link one more time: toddgledhill.wordpress.com. Take it away, Private Hudson.


"That's it man, game over man, game over!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home