The Darkness comes!! IT WILL DAMN US ALL!!
Oh dear. Is this the end of Bloggimus Time? Having looked at the creation of my own personal website, I've come across terapad.com. It's a web 2.0 blog site, and its seems more powerful than this old stinker. It may turn out to be another stepping stone to when I get my own site but, so far, it looks like a good place to start my image.
It's not over yet for Bloggimus Time but things look bleak. I'll shall look into this new site and see if it suits my needs. My page is at toddgledhill.terapad.com by the way. If this is truly the end though 'tis a sad day but isn't death the biggest adventure in life?
Was it not the great sage Peter Pan who said "To die would be an awfully big adventure."?
Far out, far out.
It's not over yet for Bloggimus Time but things look bleak. I'll shall look into this new site and see if it suits my needs. My page is at toddgledhill.terapad.com by the way. If this is truly the end though 'tis a sad day but isn't death the biggest adventure in life?
Was it not the great sage Peter Pan who said "To die would be an awfully big adventure."?
Far out, far out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home