Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm trying... to be heroic.

But what is a hero!? A miserable little pile of secrets. And I have a little pile of secrets ready for Bloggimus Time, yes I do.

By the end of the day I'm going to scan in a load of images from my pre-production/production work for the 1st client project. It'll include storyboard and character designs. I've also got a post that needs doing for RefWorks and my literature review though that might be done later. 'Before Thursday' if the word later is too vague for you, you vulture.

In the meantime, I want to mention another student's blog (THAT'S RIGHT, I READ ALL YOUR BLOGS MULTIMEDIA!) Lauren's scene is relevant to my own because she is doing a kitchen scene. And, dear God, her kitchen shows mine up for the miserable little pile of polygons it is. I'll shall try extra hard next time I step into 3Ds Max.

I'm coming along quite nicely with 3Ds Max by the way. Still trying to get my head around this third dimension or whatever it is called but, yeah, it's going good. I'll try get a progress report in pictures for this lovely blog.

Other developments in my life currently, I bought a orange skull candle for 18p from Asda the other day. I've also started using a pressure cooker. Ballin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home