Back, back, forth 'n forth.
Okay, I found out what Successful Practices is about. Yes, it's a personal development of sorts. It works to prepare portfolios and ourselves for the outside world. Heavy.
Having had my first lecture in this subject yesterday, I've been encouraged to make a timetable of my upcoming project developments. It's a good suggestion as my time management has always sucked. I think it'll be the difference between a grade if I pull my metaphorical socks up. So much so, I'm going to make up my timetable today and post it on here as proof, today! That's the way I roll.
I was reading some of my earlier blog posts (particularly Stink on Poop) and I thought I'd revisit a little self commentary. I thought it might relate well to my animation projects. We shall see.
Having had my first lecture in this subject yesterday, I've been encouraged to make a timetable of my upcoming project developments. It's a good suggestion as my time management has always sucked. I think it'll be the difference between a grade if I pull my metaphorical socks up. So much so, I'm going to make up my timetable today and post it on here as proof, today! That's the way I roll.
I was reading some of my earlier blog posts (particularly Stink on Poop) and I thought I'd revisit a little self commentary. I thought it might relate well to my animation projects. We shall see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home