The End Begins
I feel sorry for poor old Bloggimus Time, not updated for 2 months, neglected like a rabid dog covered in bee stings. And it's all my fault. I can only hope I can make it up to it with a lovely load of posts. Starting with this.
Well, my second year has come to an end. It's been a rollercoster ride. There has been ups, downs and plenty of throwing up in the middle. So, to conclude the year I'm going to give an account of my last 3 (big) projects on here. They're Clown for direction, Me, Mothy & The Bear for animation and an Unreal level for games design. Don't worry, they'll get more description in their own posts. So keep them peepers peeled.
Between now and next year, I have to plan out my research topic for animation as that is what I have picked to focus on next year. It should be awesome. Hopefully, I can sort out a topic thats interesting as it is enlightening. Though not too tough, pigeons maybe? I saw these pigeons in a shopping centre once. It was awesome.
As well as that I have a few things to do over the summer. Hopefully I can pad out my portfolio with some thing cool. Not sure what though but I'll figure something out.
So, I guess this is actually the end of the beginning. What a wonderful little twist on my title there. Zing!
Well, my second year has come to an end. It's been a rollercoster ride. There has been ups, downs and plenty of throwing up in the middle. So, to conclude the year I'm going to give an account of my last 3 (big) projects on here. They're Clown for direction, Me, Mothy & The Bear for animation and an Unreal level for games design. Don't worry, they'll get more description in their own posts. So keep them peepers peeled.
Between now and next year, I have to plan out my research topic for animation as that is what I have picked to focus on next year. It should be awesome. Hopefully, I can sort out a topic thats interesting as it is enlightening. Though not too tough, pigeons maybe? I saw these pigeons in a shopping centre once. It was awesome.
As well as that I have a few things to do over the summer. Hopefully I can pad out my portfolio with some thing cool. Not sure what though but I'll figure something out.
So, I guess this is actually the end of the beginning. What a wonderful little twist on my title there. Zing!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home