Wrapped like a mummy.
I'm due to hand a proposal in on the 22/10 which sets out what my work is going to be in my first client project. It is a storyboard for a animation short. As I've said in a previous post , the brief comes from a competition for Bristol U and Aardman found here. Check it out for further information. Of course, it's more important to be a piece of uni work than a competition but it's an added bonus.
The concept for the storyboard is an advertisement for an insect repellant. This I only found out today; up until now I've been planning a insect spray of sorts. Thinking about it, insect repellant could be anything so I might go back to the drawing board and change my idea. However, my current idea for the project is of a battlefield scene on a cake. Actually, I'll go into that more later when I get a few scans online of an early storyboard I roughed out. It'll make more sense that way.
I've also just handed in another proposal for my research project. The piece is called Concepts of Modern Animation Aesthetics. I'll also talk about more in another post, just thought I'd give a heads up.
The concept for the storyboard is an advertisement for an insect repellant. This I only found out today; up until now I've been planning a insect spray of sorts. Thinking about it, insect repellant could be anything so I might go back to the drawing board and change my idea. However, my current idea for the project is of a battlefield scene on a cake. Actually, I'll go into that more later when I get a few scans online of an early storyboard I roughed out. It'll make more sense that way.
I've also just handed in another proposal for my research project. The piece is called Concepts of Modern Animation Aesthetics. I'll also talk about more in another post, just thought I'd give a heads up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home