Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nothin' but net.

Woah! Two posts in two days!? It must be PARTY TIME! Well, sort of. I've just posted the two animations that I did towards the end of my second year on YouTube. Where are they? Well, I'm going to give them another once over in evaluation terms. I feel I have more to say. Especially with hindsight.

I forgot to mention in the last post that I have an extra client project on. This is developing a storyboard for an advert of an insect spray. The brief comes from a competition for Aardman Animations. I'll go deeper into this when I've worked on it more anyway so peepers peeled.

I'll have two videos up tomorrow then. Bloggimus Time is getting HOT. I told you there'd be bees.

Oh, I've just realised; two or 2? writing numbers in letters feels a bit more professional though its hard to break a habit. Clearly, this is just another issue to worry about when I try to sleep. Man, it's like that time I wanted honey sandwiches and I had to chose between clear or set honey. One has more use but the other is a great spread. Dammit, I hope I made the right choice; the clear honey hasn't wronged me yet.

But there is still time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home