Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The End Begins. Again!

I feel sorry for poor old Bloggimus Time, not updated for 2 months, neglected like a rabid dog covered in bee stings...etc etc. Okay, I didn't manage much updating for this blog over the summer as promised. It was down to various reasons; I certainly wasn't being lazy. Seriously. Anyway, as I've now started my 3rd and final year you can expect a hive of rabid bee-like activity on here. I can't say whats due for definite 'cus I don't actually know for sure. It's early days so give me a break eh?

Okay, as I understand it, we've got two main pieces of work due this year. Firstly, there is the research project where we the students research an aspect of our chosen subject, mine is animation. This research idea has to be cleared with the lecturer before we can go any further. And that's where I am right now. I've ideas for a few research topics, I'll detail each on here in the near future.

The other main piece of work is the client project. This entails working on a given brief for a client who could be real or simulated. I'm awhile off figuring this out just yet but I'm already thinking charities might be a good place to offer doing work for? Or a competition? Regardless, I'm likely to produce an animation for this.

What kind of animation? I hear you not asking. Well, nothing as yet is certain - it will be down entirely to how I interpret the client's brief. But whatever research project I do should be related so that'll give an idea. This stuff is all deadlined so, again, expect stuff fill up on here like an underwater sink with a leaky tap.

I should mention I've still got at least 2 animations that need to go on here. So as soon as I've compressed those suckers they be up here.

Before I go, I've had a lot of appreciation for the animated band Gorillaz recently. I want to write up a little bit about them when I get the chance. They might be an early indication of themes my research project might dance upon like a drunk who knows no bounds. Or something.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home