Straight out of nowhere-ness.
Holla holla. I'm back, all the way from the 5th Circle of Hell. Oh man, it was horrible, between almost drowning and fighting with a real angry bloke I had a load of uni work to do and a ma-ha-ssive hangover. Seriously, it was a doozy. My brain felt like two sizes too big for my skull. Thankfully, I managed to hitch a ride out of hell on a passing skiff so I'm counting my blessings this time. Not sure if I'll be so lucky next time. I'll never drink gin again.
Anyway, I've come on to give you a heads up on the uni work I managed to do while there. I finished my first client project: the insect spray one. It turned out really well. As soon as get it ready for Bloggimus Time I'll post and evaluate it. And if you're lucky, I'll tell you how I fixed my printer too. In Hell.
Another thing, having both a PC and a Mac now, I'm becoming educated between working with files between both. Particularly video files and codecs. I'm hoping to give a brief chat about that on here. For my own reference if anything.
So, I'm still alive. Just. Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate means lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate okay?
Anyway, I've come on to give you a heads up on the uni work I managed to do while there. I finished my first client project: the insect spray one. It turned out really well. As soon as get it ready for Bloggimus Time I'll post and evaluate it. And if you're lucky, I'll tell you how I fixed my printer too. In Hell.
Another thing, having both a PC and a Mac now, I'm becoming educated between working with files between both. Particularly video files and codecs. I'm hoping to give a brief chat about that on here. For my own reference if anything.
So, I'm still alive. Just. Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate means lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate okay?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home