Spend an eternity... in purgatory!
As part of PDP, I'm having evaluate my working future and how I'm going about it. I think. Anyway, I had a review week at uni which offered the chance for advice from the lectures present. What I gathered from it was that I shouldn't be focusing on learning a whole new skill. At least not yet. So fibreglassing up a few 3 foot skulls is out of the question in a practical sense. The review presentation taught me that, sure, it'd get me noticed but it wouldn't display my animation skills. Which is true, especially since I haven't got the all important show-reel yet. I had a quick glance at a few animation based jobs and the most common requirement is a show-reel. Taffer.
Okay, I need to go over a few things in my own mind for a second. Hold on to your ass:
Upcoming goals:
Plan client project.
Plan research project.
A formal write up on PDP.
Consider what is needed for show-reel.
Plan a website, theme & portfolio.
Throw some weight to the end-of-year exhibition.
Right, that was a mini to do list for myself. I think I'll post an entry on here of each subject later. Currently, I'm a little tired of typing. All work and no play etc...
When I've had a suffice break I'll make a load of labels for the posts on this page too so its easy to navigate.
Okay, I need to go over a few things in my own mind for a second. Hold on to your ass:
Upcoming goals:
Plan client project.
Plan research project.
A formal write up on PDP.
Consider what is needed for show-reel.
Plan a website, theme & portfolio.
Throw some weight to the end-of-year exhibition.
Right, that was a mini to do list for myself. I think I'll post an entry on here of each subject later. Currently, I'm a little tired of typing. All work and no play etc...
When I've had a suffice break I'll make a load of labels for the posts on this page too so its easy to navigate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home