Waketh, and... smell the ashes.
E'gads! The dead walkth the earth! Bloggimus Time hath risen like a satanic breadloaf!
Yes, I'm back writing on here. And, no, its not a permanent return. I haven't the time to get my head around CSS just yet but I can't neglect blog posting because of my own inabilities eh? So until a change over happens, I'm going to continue posting here.
Thou might say, there hath been 'a stayth of execution.' Verily.
It also appears that I picked up a medieval speech impediment while I was away. I'll try modern things up a little.
Yes, I'm back writing on here. And, no, its not a permanent return. I haven't the time to get my head around CSS just yet but I can't neglect blog posting because of my own inabilities eh? So until a change over happens, I'm going to continue posting here.
Thou might say, there hath been 'a stayth of execution.' Verily.
It also appears that I picked up a medieval speech impediment while I was away. I'll try modern things up a little.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home